If you are not currently receiving Social Security benefits, WFA Wealth Managers is pleased to assist you in developing an optimized claiming strategy.  All we need to get started is a copy of your personal “Social Security Statement” (if you are married, we need your spouse’s statement as well).  Your personal Social Security Statement can be printed on-line at the Social Security website.  If you have not already setup an on-line account with Social Security,  click here  to view an easy “how-to” video on setting up your on-line account.

When To Start Receiving Retirement Benefits