Pete and the gang spent a night at the Hotel Del in Coronado dancing, eating, and celebrating with Federated Securities at their annual conference. A big thanks to Dayna for inviting all of us.
- If You Want Your Grandchildren to Inherit Some of Your Money by: Glen Ruffenach of the WSJ
- Why Is It So Cool to Be Gloomy? by: Matt Ridley of the WSJ
- What’s a QCD- and Why Taxpayers Need to Know the Answer Now by Glenn RUffenach of the WSJ
- Charitable Donation Options After Tax Reform by Paragon Accounting
- Misconceptions About Health Care Costs in Retirement by Rachel Hartman of US News and World Report